Looking For A Job In Jacksonville?
Please contact our office for the most recent job openings
It is the policy of the City to implement, affirmatively, equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, sex, religion or national origin. Positive action shall be taken to ensure the fulfillment of this policy, including:
- Hiring, placement, upgrading, transfer or demotion;
- Recruiting, advertising or solicitation for employment;
- Treatment during employment;
- Rates of pay or other forms of compensation;
- Selection for training; and,
This policy is consistent with the requirements and objectives set forth by Presidential Executive Orders.
Our objective is to obtain individuals qualified and/or trainable for positions by virtue of job-related standards of education, training, experience and personal qualifications.